Thursday, January 6, 2011

10 weeks - are you serious?!

I really can't believe that Nolan is 10 weeks old now. I truly enjoy each day more than the last that I spend with my little guy. He is such a little personality!
He smiles all the time and is overall a pretty happy guy. He has his moments, of course, especially when it hits around 8pm....by that point, he's pretty worn out and can have a break-down until he can tire himself to sleep. Besides that, he's an overall pretty happy baby that loves to show off his amazing smile and funny little "what you talkin' bout face".
He also talks all the time. He says his "oohs" and "aahs", but also says things that sound like "wow" and "da" and "ma"....he must be a genius! :)
I guess my biggest stress right now is the thought of going back to work. I am so freaked out about that April 1st date - leaving him everyday will be agonizing! I think my mom will watch him, but I still need to figure out if I should get a part-time nanny since she will be watching Connor 1/2 days, as well. On top of that, I'm freaked about even allowing someone else to put my baby in their car, let alone take care of him all day. I'm really hoping I will be able to cope during the work day without my baby boo....

1 comment:

  1. It feels too soon now, of course, but when you reach April 1st you'll feel differently, I'm sure. You will still miss your baby completely, but you'll feel different (for one thing, he will be bigger and much less "tiny and delicate"!). :) Don't worry to much about it - you have plenty of time still and it's best to just ENJOY the time you have with your little guy now while you have him!! :) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete