Thursday, October 25, 2012

Our Princess is Here!!!!!!!!!!

Our princess is finally here! Eight days late, but worth the wait!  Alexa Jolie Smith arrived on 10/25/2012 at 6:52am, weighing 7 lbs 9oz and 20 inches long.

On October 24, 2012, I was induced since Alexa was 7 days late at that point.  After 13 hours of labor (of which 1.5 hours was pushing), Alexa arrived!  This labor was definitely a lot easier than I had with Nolan; I was in labor for 26 hours with him (of which I pushed for 5 hours!), after which they had to forcibly remove him with the vacuum.

Alexa came out looking absolutely gorgeous - not red and blotchy, nor was she even swollen!  She was just stunning!  Francis, Nolan, and I are all just OVER THE MOON with the new addition to our family!












No comments:

Post a Comment