Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sleep updates

My baby guy is 3.5 months old now (tear rolling down cheek) . How did this all happen so fast, and how can I possibly go back to work and leave my baby in 6 weeks?!!! But I digress; let's discuss the original intent of this post....

For the past couple weeks, Nolan has been sleeping ~7-8+ hours a night! I can't tell you how amazing I feel now with a few extra hours of sleep. I probably only get 6 hours max of straight sleep since it's quite difficult putting myself down at 8pm (when Nolan goes down), but I do try to get into bed by 10pm. Given that I used to go to bed around midnight/1am, 10pm bed time is a feat for me!

Now if I can only get 10+ hours....I'm not trying to be greedy, but then maybe i could get 8 hours of sleep myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment