I knew that would love my child more and more each day. But what REALLY surprised me was this immense increase in my love and affection for him just in the past couple weeks. I really didn't think it was possible to love him more, but his amazing personality is coming out and.....I just can't explain it. It's just a new level of love.
I thought I would list all his current vocabulary before I forgot it. We all know how shotty my memory is.
- Dada (his first word)
- No (usually accompanied by rapidly shaking his head)
- Bye bye (rarely, though)
- Down ("daw")
- Crunch ("caw", as he stomps leaves, or crumples something)
- All done ("awe duh")
- Up (sounds more like "app". He refuses to use this one lately, though. He just lifts his arms to be lifted, but refuses to use the word. Oy!)
- Outside ("ow-die")
- I love you ("I yuh you". He said once, and only once. I don't think he knew what he was saying, but it still melted my heart to hear it!)
- Cracker ("Ca-caw". This is one of his recent favorites. Points to all cracker boxes, demanding his "ca-caw")
- Go (says this as he runs or throws things)
- Light ("yight". Just said this yesterday, twice, for the first time)
- The most amazing thing that I think he said: Ball goes right there ("baw go ight dare" as he pushed the ball back into his ball-popper toy)
There may be more, but as I mentioned, the memory is not so great :)