Saturday, May 21, 2011

First (partial) sleepover

Nolan had his first (partial) sleepover. Francis & I dropped Nolan off at Jarrod & Jenn's so that we could get a brief night out to celebrate a friend's law school gradution. We put Nolan to bed there around 7pm, then returned to J&J's house by 9:45pm.

Granted, he only slept there for ~2.5 hours, but that is a big step for me! I've never tried to have Nolan start his bedtime at someone else's house!
Things went really well; Nolan only cried for 10 minutes, then fell asleep. Jenn even sent a reassuring email for me - a pic of Nolan sleeping soundly :)

Oh, and my nephew Robert said the cutest thing that had me cracking up. Right after we left the house to go to the party, Robert said, "Oh no!!! Auntie Marissa forgot Nolan!"
Gotta love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment