Tuesday, August 3, 2010

27 weeks, 5 days

I am a couple days away from my 3rd trimester! Woohoo! In the last week-and-a-half, my stomach has made some serious growth (no exaggeration)! Even my mom commented (after not seeing me for 1 week) that I looked "really big" now...well, I *feel* huge.

On the upside: there is no mistaking that I am pregnant now. For the first 6.5 months of my pregnancy, people would look at me in curiosity - wondering if I was pregnant, or just putting on "honeymoon weight". Now people are coming up and asking me how far along I am - even strangers. I am so glad I don't look like I have a wine gut anymore - I truly look pregnant :)

Anyway, I had another ultrasound today (I am 27 weeks, 5 days), and the doctor said everything looks really good! My placenta is no longer "low lying", so no need to schedule a c-section + baby boy's stats look right on target! Weight: 2 lbs 9oz, Weight/Height: 53% percentile, and no abnormalities seen (knock on wood!). Here are a couple pics...kinda freaky looking...hopefully they look normal for 28 weeks :)

The 1st pic: his face (with a shadow over half of it). The 2nd pic: his face, with his hand rubbing his eye

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday and your little bump! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear that both of you + baby are healthy!!! can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete