Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's a........BOY!!!

Today Francis, my mom, and I went to the doctor appointment that we've all been anxiously waiting for - the 18 week ultrasound. Yay, we will finally know the sex of our baby!!
We were so incredibly eager to find out the sex of our little monkey, that I even tried to get the appointment moved up a couple times (if you haven't figured it out yet, patience is not one of my many qualities :) I called the office a week or so before to see if they had any cancellations or openings...nothing. Then called again around 5 days before...nada. Dammit, we had to wait to our 5/20 appointment! I couldn't take it!
Finally the day arrived and I sat anxiously in the seat waiting for my ultrasound. The ultrasound tech moved the little wand around on my belly....a hand, good....abdomen, good.....leg, good....and OH MY GOD, I SAW A PENIS! I immediately squealed: I saw a penis! The ultrasound tech said: yup, you've definitely got a boy! So there it is - Francis and I are having a SON!
We are so excited for our little man to arrive! And I know that Robert and Connor will have a blast with our little man, as well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment