Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Smiling!!

Houston, we have a smile!! Unfortunately, I was not the first one to see it. I spend almost every of the day with Nolan, and I somehow missed his first smile?!
My mom came over to visit, so I took advantage of the time to take a shower. During that 15 minute break, I missed his smile! I came downstairs to my mom laughing and smiling at Nolan, saying "he has the most adorable smile!" I exclaimed, "What, he smiled??!! I missed it?" My mom had not even realized that *I* had not even seen his smile yet; I think she felt bad for stealing my thunder.
He was smirking at me that morning....but I missed his first smile. Fortunately, I was able to see it just hours later! CUTEST THING EVER! There is nothing in the world that can make you feel as incredible as seeing your baby's smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment