Monday, December 20, 2010

Crazy Birthdayversary!

December 20th, 2010 marked (1) Francis & my 1st anniversary, (2) my 32nd birthday, and (3) Francis' 31st birthday. And, you ask, what kind of crazy, romantic fun did we have that night?! We had dinner with my family....we are wild and crazy folks!
Francis and I originally planned to do a big dinner with a bunch of our close friends, but then as the time got closer I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with being committed to any big event + taking on a newborn's needs. So a nice simple/relaxing dinner at Frankie, Johnny & Luigi's is just what we needed.
Here's a pic from that night. Not surprisingly, this photo took 10 minutes to take since it included a 3 year old, 1 year old, and 7 week old :)

(Jarrod, Jenn, Robert, Francis, me, Nolan, mom/nana, Connor)

No comments:

Post a Comment