Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Still think about you every day, Dad

It's been 7 years since I was able to talk to you. Friends, work, extracurricular activities, everyday life...I could talk to you about anything. You were able to give me insight or make me laugh, whatever it was.  You were smart, charismatic, funny, and such a sweet, loving man.  I just wish you were here to offer that amazing glimpse my children and Jarrod's children.  But instead, I can only *try* to relay to them how amazing you were, and I can't do you justice.  You were someone that just grasped people - neighbors, co-workers, family, and everyone around you loved you and respected you.  I hope that I have gained a least a bit of that so that  our children can experience you through us.

I miss you so much, and I just hope you are happy wherever you are.  Love you, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment